26.12.10

Una canción que me inspira (con traducción para quien no sepa inglés)

(Acortaré algunas partes que se repiten)

Grupo: Breaking Benjamin
Canción: Until the end


So clever, (tan astuta)
Whatever, (lo que sea)
I'm done with these endeavors (hice mis esfuerzos)
Alone I walk the winding way (sola camino el tortuoso camino)
(Here I stay) (Aquí me quedo)
It's over, (se acabó)
No longer I feel it growing stronger. (ya no lo siento crecer más fuerte)
I'll live to die another day, (viviré para morir otro día)
Until I fade away. (hasta desvanecer)

Why give up, why give in? (por qué rendirse? por qué entregarse?)
It's not enough, it never is. (esto no es suficiente, nunca lo es)
So I will go on until the end. (así que seguiré hasta el final)
We've become desolate. (nos hemos vueltos solitarios)
It's not enough, it never is. (no es suficiente, nunca lo es)
But I will go on until the end. (pero yo seguiré hasta el final)



Surround me, (rodearme)
It's easy (es fácil)
To fall apart completely. (fracasar completamente)
I feel you creeping up again. (te siento trepando de nuevo)
(In my head) (en mi cabeza)
It's over, (se acabó)
No longer feel it growing colder. (ya no lo siento creciendo más frío)
I knew this day would come to end (sabía que este día llegaría a terminar)
So let this life begin! (así que 'que la vida comience!)

I've lost my way. (he perdido mi camino)
I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end. (he perdido mi camino, pero seguiré hasta el final)

Living is hard enough (vivir es suficientemente duro)
Without you fucking up. (sin ti jodiéndola)

The final fight I'll win (la última batalla ganaré)
But I will go on until the end (pero seguiré hasta el final)


Besitos! Bye x

P.D: yo traduje la canción.

7 comments:

Avispa said...

gracias por comentar en mi blog, si, la verdad que estoy bastante deprimida, y lo que me faltaba es haber pillado la gripe, estoy metida en casa sola todo el dia dando vueltas a la cabeza y ... comiendo... y mucho ademas, en fin... gracias por estar ahi

Anonymous said...

hermosa la cansion :D
cuidaaate muchitoo beibi :D

Lemon paz said...

bajaré la cancion, me gusto mucho la traduccion (:
besos y arriba que conseguirás trabajo y asi nadie nos vigilará mujajajaj :B

♡ Soñadora Compulsiva !.- said...

Me senti tan identificada ♥
Me encanta, se ve que te gusta muchoi el ingles no? Vamos que soy tu nueva seguidora ;)

Cristal Lady said...

Me llegó el mensaje de la canción, es tan cierta...

Escribimos bonito pero tú no te quedas atrás niña, mucho menos con esta canción tan sentimental... Cuidate nena ♥

Clau said...

Es preciosa esa cancion. Besos guapisima<3

Clau said...

Si, exacto, ese texto es del poema "Queda prohibido" de Pablo Neruda:)


Peeps

About Me

My photo
Un gusto conocerlas a todas :) jamás olviden que para conseguir lo mejor, debemos ser las mejores.. en TODO! Besitos :)) P.S: cierro este perfil.
The only person standing in your way is YOU.

I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy, I'm telling yu it's going to be worth it.

I don't hate you, I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Don't be so quick to judge me; you only see what I choose to show.

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

People were created to be loved and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

You can't get rid of your fears but you can learn to live with them.

I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.

If you don't control your mind, someone else will.

• I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norn, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

• Starving is an example of excellent will power.

• Fighting for the smallest goal: get a little self control.

• The difference between want and need is self-control.

• You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.

• Good girls don't swallow.

• An amateur practices untill he can get it right. A professional practices untill he can’t get it wrong.

• Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it!

• Hunger hurts but starving works.