24.12.10

So messed up, I want you here

This is the last night you'll spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be.
The last night you'll spend alone,
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go,
I'm everything you need me to be

My parents say everything is my fault
But they don't know me like you know me, they don't know me at all
I'm so sick of when they say
It's just a phase, you'll be o.k. you're fine
But I know it's a lie.

Everyday and every night
I always dream that you are by my side
Every day and every night
Well everything's gonna be alright
And I'll fly with you

Te extraño y eso es todo lo que me hace falta en la vida!!! Te amo mucho y lamento que no podamos estar juntos porque estás en Inglaterra y no sepas español como para poder venir a mi país a vivir... Así que ni remedio.. I won't give up on you, that's a promise babe but don't cheer me up because I won't be happy until I get to cuddle you again :(  **** TONS OF LOVE AND SNUGGLES AND KISSES! ****

@edit: Olvidé decir gracias por cada comentario anterior que cada una ha hecho. De veras me han hecho sentir comprendida!!!

Son las 4:30 pm y no he probado ni agua.. no tengo hambre :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tengo los ojos verdes tambien, pero no la cra de angel D:
de satanas si

La Chica del Blog said...

Te sigo ;)

Lemon paz said...

yo tengo un amor a distancia, es dolorosa
pero lo amo, loooo amo :B

Anonymous said...

ingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nunca lo he podido aprender croe qe tengo algo malo en mi cabeza para no aprenderlo aunque devo admitir que en el colegio nunca tuve buenos profesores quizas haga algun curos para poder aprenderlo porq hoy en dia igual es importante


como comprenderas solo entendi un tercio de tu entrada xD

amor a distancia uffff increible mente dificil pero no imposible


feliz navidad espero que la hayas disfrutado besooos


Peeps

About Me

My photo
Un gusto conocerlas a todas :) jamás olviden que para conseguir lo mejor, debemos ser las mejores.. en TODO! Besitos :)) P.S: cierro este perfil.
The only person standing in your way is YOU.

I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy, I'm telling yu it's going to be worth it.

I don't hate you, I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Don't be so quick to judge me; you only see what I choose to show.

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

People were created to be loved and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

You can't get rid of your fears but you can learn to live with them.

I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.

If you don't control your mind, someone else will.

• I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norn, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

• Starving is an example of excellent will power.

• Fighting for the smallest goal: get a little self control.

• The difference between want and need is self-control.

• You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.

• Good girls don't swallow.

• An amateur practices untill he can get it right. A professional practices untill he can’t get it wrong.

• Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it!

• Hunger hurts but starving works.