22.1.11

Canción que Marcus me dedicó (una de tantas aww lol)

Creo que esta canción no sólo me levantaría el ánimo a mi sino a TODAS quienes tienen problemas de baja autoestima, por eso quise compartir esto aquí


Singer: Bruno Mars
Song: Just the way you are


Oh her eyes, her eyes (oh sus ojos, sus ojos)
Make the stars look like they're not shining (hacen a las estrellas parecer que no brillan)
Her hair, her hair (su pelo, su pelo)
Falls perfectly without her trying (cae perfectamente sin ella intentarlo)
She's so beautiful (ella es tan hermosa)
And I tell her every day (y se lo digo cada día)

 


 Yeah I know, I know (sí, lo sé, lo sé)
When I compliment her (cuando la elogio)
She won't believe me (ella no me creerá)
And its' so, it's so (y es tan, es tan)
Sad to think that she don't see what I see (triste pensar que ella no ve lo que yo veo)
But every time she asks me (pero cada vez que ella me pregunta)
Do I look okay? (me veo bien?)
I say (yo digo)

When I see your face (cuando veo tu rostro)
There's not a thing that I would change (no hay nada que cambiaría)
Cause you're amazing (porque eres increíble)
Just the way you are (así tal cual eres)
And when you smile (y cuando sonríes)
The whole world stops and stares for awhile (el mundo entero se detiene y mira por un rato)
Cause girl you're amazing (porque niña, tú eres increíble)
Just the way you are (así tal cual eres)



 
 Her lips, her lips (sus labios, sus labios) 
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me (los podría besar todo el día si ella me dejara)
Her laugh, her laugh (su risa, su risa)
She hates but I think its so sexy (ella la odia pero yo creo que es sexy)
She's so beautiful (ella es tan hermosa)
And I tell her every day (y se lo digo cada día)

Oh you know, you know, you know (oh tú sabes, tú sabes)
I'd never ask you to change (que nunca te pediría que cambiases)
If perfect is what you're searching for (si la perfección es lo que estás buscando)
Then just stay the same (entonces quédate igual)



 So don't even bother asking (así que ni te molestes en preguntar)
If you look okay (si es que te ves bien)
You know I say (tú sabes que digo)

When I see your face (cuando veo tu rostro)
There's not a thing that I would change (no hay nada que cambiaría)
Cause you're amazing (porque eres increíble)
Just the way you are (así tal cual eres)
And when you smile, (y cuando sonríes)
The whole world stops and stares for awhile (el mundo entero se detiene y mira por un rato)
Cause girl you're amazing (porque niña, tú eres increíble)
Just the way you are (así tal cual eres)


 

4 comments:

INSÍPIDA said...

muy bonita (:
me gusta tu blog, te sigo!
animo!

Anonymous said...

CUANTO AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR (l)

Dispara. said...

<3

Amèlie said...

Que Hermosa!!!!!!!!!!!


Peeps

About Me

My photo
Un gusto conocerlas a todas :) jamás olviden que para conseguir lo mejor, debemos ser las mejores.. en TODO! Besitos :)) P.S: cierro este perfil.
The only person standing in your way is YOU.

I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy, I'm telling yu it's going to be worth it.

I don't hate you, I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Don't be so quick to judge me; you only see what I choose to show.

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

People were created to be loved and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

You can't get rid of your fears but you can learn to live with them.

I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.

If you don't control your mind, someone else will.

• I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norn, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

• Starving is an example of excellent will power.

• Fighting for the smallest goal: get a little self control.

• The difference between want and need is self-control.

• You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.

• Good girls don't swallow.

• An amateur practices untill he can get it right. A professional practices untill he can’t get it wrong.

• Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it!

• Hunger hurts but starving works.