4.5.11

You are not currently following any blogs. Use the "add" button below to enter blogs you'd like to follow in your Reading List. Learn more.

Estúpido mensaje que no sé como arreglar.
He intentado como por media hora tratar de leer los blogs de las personas que sigo y no hay caso. Encontré algo que decía View in Google Reader así que al menos ahí puedo ver las actualizaciones etc... pero realmente no sé por qué se puso así el blog. GRRR -.-



Ah y me olvidaba: ayer me preguntaban algunas personas si lo que publiqué lo escribí yo. Sí, yo lo escribí pero no lo inventé xD Es una canción que hace mucho no escuchaba y ayer se me vino a la mente, así que la traduje y la escribí. Se llama "Forget it" y el grupo es "Breaking Benjamin".

Estado: arreglando el tema de los que sigo u.u

4 comments:

another girl said...

me ha pasado eso pero se arreglo solo, o no se que hice y se puso bien xD

bajare la cancion!
un besote :) hoy es un lindo dia n.n

Debbie. said...

Es hermosa esa canción.
Últimamente blog anda muy mal, la mayoría del tiempo cuando modero mis comentarios no los publica hasta tres días después o.o xD
jaja Un besote♥

Anonymous said...

Ánimos y besooooos ;)
Te sigo!

Anonymous said...

lindaaaa te quiero y se te lee mas alegre te quiero mas por eso jajaajaj

espero que estes muy bien compatriota maipucina :p


besos


Peeps

About Me

My photo
Un gusto conocerlas a todas :) jamás olviden que para conseguir lo mejor, debemos ser las mejores.. en TODO! Besitos :)) P.S: cierro este perfil.
The only person standing in your way is YOU.

I'm not telling you it's gonna be easy, I'm telling yu it's going to be worth it.

I don't hate you, I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Don't be so quick to judge me; you only see what I choose to show.

There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

People were created to be loved and things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

You can't get rid of your fears but you can learn to live with them.

I stopped eating and then everyone had to do what I said. That was powerful.

If you don't control your mind, someone else will.

• I do eat: only what is needed for . I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norn, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

• Starving is an example of excellent will power.

• Fighting for the smallest goal: get a little self control.

• The difference between want and need is self-control.

• You've come too far to take orders from a cookie.

• Good girls don't swallow.

• An amateur practices untill he can get it right. A professional practices untill he can’t get it wrong.

• Do you believe in something beautiful? Then get up and be it!

• Hunger hurts but starving works.